Ayurvedic Haircare Kit
Our Ayurvedic Hair Care Kit contains all your wash-day essentials for healthy, nourished hair. It comes with the following products:
- Ayurvedic Hair Mask
- Ayurvedic Replenishing Hair Oil
- Butter my Fro Hair Butter
Consistent usage, along with healthy hair practices, will improve the overall length, strength, and health of your hair. They can be used on coily, curly, wavy, and straight hair types.
Some healthy hair practices include
- Going to bed with a silk bonnet on, or a silk pillowcase
- Moisturizing your hair and scalp daily
- Washing your hair once or every two weeks to prevent product build-up on your scalp.
- Trimming split hair every 4-6 weeks
- Steaming your hair to deliver targeted moisture and nutrients.
- Avoiding excessive heat to your hair
- Avoiding very tight braids that pull on your edges.
Mix a spoonful of the ayurvedic hair mask with water or rose water. Apply the paste to slightly damp hair after sectioning the hair. Cover up with a shower cap and sit under a hooded dryer. Alternatively, wrap your hair with a towel to produce natural heat. Leave for 30 minutes to an hour. Rinse off thoroughly and apply your conditioner. Style the hair as desired using the Butter my Fro Hair Butter on your hair shaft. Seal the moisture in with the Ayurvedic Replenishing Hair Oil. Apply the hair oil to itchy scalp and thinning edges.
Store in a dry place after use and do not let water enter the products.
Neem extract, moringa, blackseed extract, chebe powder, shikaikai, amla powder, slippery elm bark, ashwaghanda, brahmi powder
For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation develops and see your healthcare provider. Always carry out a patch test when trying out skin and hair care products for the first time. Once opened, use within 24 months. Store in a cool dry place, away from heat, damp and direct sunlight.
Produced and packaged by Rimma’s Naturals Ltd.
There are no reviews yet.